Solid State Electronic Devices (7th Global Edition) – eBook PDF
For practicing scientists and engineers interested in updating their understanding of modern electronics or for undergraduate electrical engineering students.
One of the most broadly used introductory books on semiconductor materials, devices, physics, and technology, Solid State Electronic Devices, 7th Global Edition, (PDF) aims to:
1) Develop fundamental semiconductor physics concepts, so students can better understand current and future devices; and
2) Provide a good understanding of current semiconductor devices and technology to appreciate their applications to optoelectronic and electronic circuits and systems.
Engineering students are brought to a stage of understanding that will allow them to read much of the present literature on new devices and applications.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will offer better teaching and learning experience–for you and your university students. It will help:
- Develop Fundamental Semiconductor Physics Concepts: With this background, students will be better able to comprehend current and future devices.
- Offer a Sound Understanding of Current Semiconductor Devices: With this backdrop, students will be able to see how their uses to electronic and optoelectronic circuits and systems are significant.
- Include the Basics of Semiconductor Materials and Conduction Processes in Solids: Most of the frequently used semiconductor concepts and terms are introduced and related to a broad range of devices.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Solid State Electronic Devices 7e (Global) in PDF. No access codes are included.