Rodak’s Hematology: Clinical Principles and Applications (6th Edition) – eBook PDF
Ensure you are comprehensively prepared to work in a clinical lab. Rodak’s Hematology: Clinical Principles and Applications, 6th Edition, (PDF) uses hundreds of full-color photomicrographs to assist you to understand the essentials of hematology. This new edition demonstrates how to accurately identify cells, simplifies hemostasis and thrombosis concepts, and includes normal hematopoiesis through diseases of erythroid, lymphoid, myeloid, and megakaryocytic origins. Easy to follow and understand, this ebook also includes key topics including working in a hematology lab; complementary testing areas like flow cytometry, cytogenetics, and molecular diagnostics; the parts and functions of the cell; and laboratory testing of blood cells and body fluid cells. In Rodak’s Hematology 6e:
- Hematology instruments are described, compared, and contrasted.
- A glossary of main terms makes it easy to find and learn definitions.
- Directions for lab procedures include sources of possible errors with comments.
- UPDATED content throughout the text shows the latest information on hematology.
- A bulleted summary makes it easy for you to revise the important points in every chapter.
- NEW! Extra content on cell structure and receptors helps you learn to recognize these organisms.
- Case studies in every chapter give opportunities to apply hematology concepts to real-life scenarios.
- Hematology/hemostasis reference ranges are listed on the inside front and back covers for quick reference.
- Learning objectives begin each chapter and indicate what you should achieve, with review questions appearing at the end.
- NEW! The new chapter on Introduction to Hematology Malignancies provides an overview of diagnostic technology and techniques used in the lab.
- UPDATED about 700 full-color illustrations and photomicrographs make it easier for you to visualize hematology concepts and show what you’ll face in the lab, with images appearing near their mentions in the text to reduce flipping pages back and forth.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Rodak’s Hematology: Clinical Principles and Applications, 6th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.