Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th Edition) – eBook pdf
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 7th Edition (PDF) includes three different formats — paperback, spiral and tabbed, and hardcover, all of which are full-color. It is the official source for APA Style. With billions of copies sold worldwide in multiple languages, it is the style manual of choice for editors, students, writers, researchers, and educators in the social and behavioral sciences, natural sciences, education, business, nursing, communications, engineering, and other fields.
Known for its authoritative, easy-to-use reference and citation system, the Publication Manual also provides guidance on choosing the headings, tables, language, figures, and tone that will result in concise, powerful, and elegant scholarly communication. It leads users through the scholarly writing process—from the ethics of authorship to reporting research through publication. The 7th edition is a vital resource for students and professionals to attain excellence in writing and make an impression with their work.
The seventh edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to provide best practices in scholarly writing and publishing.
- More than 40 new sample tables and figures
- All formats are in full color, with a new tabbed spiral version
- Improved ease of navigation, with many additional numbered sections to help users quickly locate answers to their questions
- More than 100 new reference examples covering periodicals, books, audiovisual media, social media, webpages and websites, and legal resources
- Guidelines that support accessibility for all users, including simplified reference, in-text citation, and heading formats as well as additional font options
- Dedicated chapter for new users of APA Style covering paper elements and format, including sample papers for both professional authors and student writers
- Resources for students on writing and formatting annotated bibliographies, response papers, and other paper types as well as guidelines on citing course materials
- Expanded guidance on ethical writing and publishing practices, including how to ensure the appropriate level of citation, avoid plagiarism and self-plagiarism and navigate the publication process
- A new chapter on journal article reporting standards that includes updates to reporting standards for quantitative research and the first-ever qualitative and mixed methods reporting standards in APA Style
- A new chapter on bias-free language guidelines for writing about people with respect and inclusivity in areas including age, disability, gender, participation in research, race, and ethnicity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 7th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.