Organizational Behaviour (Canadian Edition) – eBook PDF
Different from any other OB textbook in the market, Dyck, Medcof, Neubert, and Waller’s, Organizational Behaviour, Canadian Edition, (PDF) enables students to look at OB through two lenses: the traditional, core concepts that emphasize how to make a company profitable, and the sustainable, collaborative, ethical and creative decision-making lens that college students and several employers of today are looking for in business. By welcoming students to compare and contrast short-term profitability and long-term sustainability, Organizational Behaviour helps Canadian students build the critical thinking skills required to impact organizations, people, and communities positively.
- “Road Maps” begin each chapter to offer students a preview of what’s ahead.
- Inspiring Practitioner Examples: The authors emphasize managers who can inspire students to make a difference in the world through cases and examples.
- Timely: the textbook shows current trends in popular media and scholarly literature, particularly the movement of people seeking greater meaning in their work.
- Dual Approach: Assists instructors draw attention to a more rounded understanding of organizations and their place in the world– today and in the prospect.
- Focus on Ethics and Sustainability: Students become more aware of how ethics and values influence business decisions by looking at the reasoning for sustainable OB practices.
- Opportunity for Critical Thinking: Discovering two approaches to OB nurtures students’ critical thinking skills as they compare and contrast theories and realize how to join complementary views.
- This Canadian Edition of Neubert’s Organizational Behaviour now has WileyPLUS with ORION available. Based on cognitive science, WileyPLUS with ORION offers students a personal, adaptive learning experience, so they can build their skills in various topics and use their study time most effectively. In addition to ORION, this text will also have WileyPLUS LearningSpace. WileyPLUS Learning Space is a simple way for students to learn, collaborate, and grow. With WileyPLUS Learning Space, university students build a personalized study plan, assess progress along the way, and make deeper connections as they relate with the course material and each other.
Through a blend of dynamic course materials and visual reports, this collaborative learning environment provides students and instructors immediate insight into strengths and problem areas in order to act on what’s most significant.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Organizational Behaviour, Canadian Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.