March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Mechanisms, and Structure (7th Edition) – eBook pdf
The new, reviewed, and updated, March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry, 7th Edition, (PDF) clearly describes the theories and examples of organic chemistry, providing the most thorough resource about organic chemistry available.
Readers are guided on the planning and implementation of multi-step synthetic reactions, with detailed descriptions of all the reactions.
The initial five chapters deal with the structure of organic compounds and talk over important organic chemistry bonds, basic principles of conformation, and stereochemistry of organic molecules, and reactive intermediates in organic chemistry.
Chapters 6 to 9 are related to general principles of mechanism in organic chemistry, including bases and acids, sonochemistry, photochemistry, and microwave irradiation, and lastly the relationship between structure and reactivity.
The last 10 chapters encompass the nature and the scope of organic reactions and their mechanisms. The 7e proves again it is a must-have textbook and desktop reference for every student and professional working in organic chemistry or related fields.
Main features of the 7e:
- Contains over 1650 reactions and 20,000 valuable references to the primary literature
- Guides the reader on the planning and execution of multi-step synthetic reactions, with full descriptions of all the reactions.
- Contains appendices on the literature of organic chemistry and the classification of reactions according to the compounds synthesized
- New to the 7th edition: 5,500 references after the last edition, rewrites, updates of the retained sections, and an updated index in Appendix B
- Each and every chapter has been updated with the most recent reaction information with references to both the primary and review the literature
“Who can hope to be seriously acknowledged as a member of the organic chemistry community without being in ownership of at least one edition of ‘March’?” — Chemistry and Industry
“…a chosen general organic chemistry textbook and an easy-to-use one-volume reference. We are confident that this ebook will remain a dominant reference and that it will reside on many chemists’ personal bookshelves.” — Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
NOTE: The sale only includes the ebook March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry 7th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.