Linne and Ringsrud’s Clinical Laboratory Science: The Basics and Routine Techniques (7th Edition) – eBook PDF
Using a discipline-by-discipline approach, Linne & Ringsrud’s Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications, 7th Edition, (PDF) provides a basic overview of the skills and techniques you need to work in a clinical laboratory and perform routine clinical lab tests. Coverage of fundamental laboratory techniques includes key topics such as measurement techniques, safety, and quality assessment. Clear, concise instructions simplify lab procedures and are described in the CLSI (Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute) format. Written by renowned CLS educator Mary Louise Turgeon, this textbook includes perforated pages so you can easily separate procedure sheets and use them as a reference in the lab. In Linne and Ringsrud’s Clinical Laboratory Science 7th edition, you will find:
- Detailed full-color illustrations present what you will see under the microscope.
- Hands-on procedures guide you through the accurate steps you’ll perform in the lab.
- An easy glossary makes it easy to look up definitions without having to search through each chapter.
- Learning objectives help you study more efficiently and provide measurable outcomes to attain by completing the material.
- Review questions at the end of each chapter help you evaluate your understanding and identify areas requiring additional study.
- Case studies include multiple-choice questions and critical thinking, offering the opportunity to apply content to real-life scenarios.
- The streamlined approach makes it simpler to learn the most essential and useful information on individual disciplines in clinical lab science.
- Experienced speaker, author, and educator Mary Lou Turgeon are well known for providing insight into the quickly changing field of clinical laboratory science.
- An Evolve companion website offers convenient online access to all of the procedures in the text, audio glossary, a glossary, and links to additional information.
- A broad scope makes this text a perfect introduction to clinical laboratory science at various levels, including CLT/MLT, and Medical Assisting, CLS/MT, and reflects the taxonomy levels of the CLT/MLT and CLS/MT exams.
- NEW! Additional key terms in every chapter cover need-to-know terminology.
- NEW! Instrumentation updates present new technology being used in the lab.
- NEW! Additional figures and tables in each chapter clarify clinical lab science concepts.
- NEW! Procedure worksheets have been included in most chapters; perforated pages make it easy for students to detach for use in the lab and for assignment of review questions as homework.
“This is a great companion ebook to complement didactic or practical training of medical laboratory scientist training programs. It is very helpful for anyone wanting a basic and broad understanding of clinical laboratory science.”
“This latest 7th edition has updated virtually every chapter to stay current with contemporary clinical laboratory science. Definitely an ebook this broadly focused cannot go into the level of detail of standard laboratory medicine textbooks, and this one hits the right tone and level of detail for practitioners or students early in their career.”
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Linne & Ringsrud’s Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications, 7e in PDF. No access codes are included.