Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery: Concepts, Classification, and Techniques – eBook PDF
Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery: Concepts, Classifications, and Techniques
Concern in the field of female genital rejuvenation, once ignored by physicians, has received increasing prominence as a consequence of media coverage of the topic. Women around the world have learned that there are options to improve the appearance of their external genitalia, which may have changed over time from childbirth or the influences of aging. To increase their sense of attractiveness and self-confidence, women are more often requesting aesthetic vaginal surgery.
The editors have created this well-timed, unique, comprehensive resource for the field of female aesthetic vulvovaginal surgery. Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery (PDF) offers the following for surgeons adding these increasingly popular techniques to their armamentarium:
- Discussion of culturally defined ideas of genital beauty
- Multiple fully narrated video clips demonstrating details of the surgery
- Both print and electronic formats for easy access everywhere
- Over 350 color photographs and beautifully detailed surgical illustrations
- Applied anatomy and classification of variations in morphology and shape
- Step by step guide for performing a range of reduction and augmentation procedures, including fat grafting in addition to perineoplasty, hymenoplasty, and vaginoplasty
- Exciting new improvements, such as the O-Shot® and vaginal rejuvenation with fractional erbium laser and transcutaneous temperature-controlled radiofrequency techniques
To meet the increasing patient demand for these updated procedures, all surgeons desiring to improve their knowledge of and skills in female cosmetic genital surgery will want this helpful resource on their shelf!
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery in PDF. No access codes are included.