Autodesk Revit 2018 Structure Fundamentals – Metric: Autodesk Authoriz eBook PDF
To get complete benefit of Building Information Modeling, the Autodesk® Revit® 2018 Structure Fundamentals, (PDF) student guide has been designed to teach the principles and concepts from building design through construction documentation using the Autodesk® Revit® 2018 Structure software. This student guide is aimed to introduce students to the user interface and the fundamental building components of the software that makes it a flexible and powerful structural modeling tool. The aim is to familiarize you with the tools required to create, modify, evaluate, and document the parametric model.
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit software
- Basic drawing and editing tools
- Setting up levels and grids
- Working with views
- Structural reinforcement
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding foundations and structural slabs
- Adding structural columns and walls
- Beams, trusses, and framing systems
- Analytical models and placing loads
- Project practices to reinforce learning
- Construction documents
- Annotating construction documents
This college student guide introduces the basic skills in learning how to use the Autodesk Revit Structure software. It is highly suggested that students have knowledge and experience in structural design and its terminology.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Autodesk Revit 2018 Structure Fundamentals, in PDF. No access codes are included.